SoCal Platinum Properties is located in the City of San Dimas, California was incorporated in 1960. The city population was most recently recorded as 34,109. The city is near the eastern edge of Los Angeles County yet retains the feel and character of a small town. San Dimas sits in the foothills of the glorious San Gabriel Mountains, which makes it an ideal base for exploring all that LA County has to offer. What’s more: it is a great jumping off point for trips on I-15 to cities such as San Diego, Palm Springs and Las Vegas.
Visiting San Dimas, California?
Here are some fun facts, and things to do!
San Dimas offers visitors and residents the benefits of a major metropolitan area and vast wilderness. Although COVID-19 currently impacts most commercial areas of the city, San Dimas remains a vibrant place to visit. Instead of banking on industry, we recommend you enjoy the great outdoors! The city offers something for everyone and is a great central location for exploring Southern California or while traveling through on the way to Nevada or Arizona.
Family Activities in San Dimas include:
- Check out Puddingstone, a manmade lake just off the 57 Freeway in San Dimas.
- Splash into Raging Waters, one of the largest water parks in California. Although Raging Waters is not yet open, they are selling season passes for 2021. By the time the weather warms, most people will be eager to enjoy a water park. If you’re one of them, buy your pass now, while supplies last.
- No matter what is going on with the pandemic, you can always jump into your car and hop on the famous Route 66.
- Let Fido and the kids run free at the San Dimas Dog Park at Horsethief Canyon Park
- Enjoy the San Gabriel Mountains
A place of stark beauty that offers an escape from the greater Los Angeles area. The mountains are protected by the newly created San Gabriel Mountains National Monument, a 346,177-acre park that offers amazing hiking trails and picturesque vistas. The top peak of the park is Mount San Antonio (which everyone refers to as Mt. Baldy) a 10,068-foot peak that is accessible for experienced hikers.
- Another fun trail is the East Fork of the San Gabriel River which takes you over the Bridge to Nowhere. The trail ends with a 130-foot concrete span bridge leftover from an aborted attempt to build a road through the area.
San Dimas Real Estate
Like the rest of the country, the San Dimas real estate market is on fire. SoCal Platinum Properties focus on homes in Southern California, specifically in the LA Basin, San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire. Here are a few relevant stats about real estate and household income in and around San Dimas, from MBS Highway:
- Median Home Price $606,571
- Price Per Square Foot $449
- 5-Year Gain Average $176,445
- Median Household Income $72,204. (National average $55,909)
- The population of San Dimas is divided equally between men and women.
- 62% of the San Dimas residents contribute to the workforce.
- The student-to-teacher ratio for the Bonita School District is 24:1.
If you want to list a property in Southern California, or would help finding and financing your dream home, or if you are considering refinancing your current home, give us a call!
About So Cal Platinum Properties
We list properties and advertise them to guarantee a swift sale for maximum profit. We also assist home buyers as they hunt for, make competitive offers, and purchase residential property. Realize your dream of homeownership, reduce your house payments to free up funds for whatever purpose you see fit. We offer the following refinance options: We offer the following Refinancing Programs: FHA Streamline, FHA Cash Out, FHA 203k, VA Streamline, VA Cash Out, Conventional, Commercial and Jumbo loans. Lock in your low rate today (213) 709-5178.